31st March 2020, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Integrated MTech after completing Diploma Engineering course?

I am now doing my Diploma in Civil Engineering course. I would like to do an Integrated MTech after my Diploma. Am I eligible for that? I would like to know about the eligibility for me to study this Integrated MTech course. Kindly tell me immediately.

5th April 2020, 02:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Integrated MTech after completing Diploma Engineering course?

There is no lateral entry provision for the diploma holders into the dual degree course. So you may not get any advantage of joining dual degree course.
For diploma holders, there will be a separate entrance test for joining into BTech 2nd year course.
That means you can complete your degree course in 3 years through LEET. There are many universities and colleges all over India offering this lateral entry provision to diploma holders.
5th April 2020, 02:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Integrated MTech after completing Diploma Engineering course?

It is not possible to join the dual degree programme (B.Tech + M.Tech) in India through lateral entry for diploma engineers.

As joining dual degree programme is not possible through lateral entry, you must focus on joining BTech lateral entry programme in a reputed Engineering College of your state.
After qualifying B.Tech with good marks, you may think about the next step that is joining M.Tech or getting an employment in a reputed organisation.
13th July 2023, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Integrated MTech(BTech lateral Mtech) after completing diploma in plastic and mould technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?