25th June 2020, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MTech Robotics Engineering after completing BTech Biotechnology?

Hi friends, I am pursuing BTech in Biotechnology. I want to do MTech in Robotics Engineering. Am I eligible to pursue MTech in this specialization? I am unable to get this information so please help me.

20th April 2021, 12:25 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MTech Robotics Engineering after completing BTech Biotechnology?

Yes, You are eligible to study MTech Robotics Engineering after completing BTech Biotechnology but only condition is that you must have valid GATE score of relevant subjects.

You can get direct admission on the basis of BTech score.

You can get admission one the basis of GATE score.

You must have minimum 45 marks in GATE to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?