26th July 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Tech(IT) after completing M.Sc(IT)?

Hi,
Am I eligible to do M.Tech(IT) as I am doing M.Sc in IT? Please let me know as I want to do M.Tech after my M.Sc? Please help me to know about this.

27th July 2015, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Tech(IT) after completing M.Sc(IT)?

Yes, M.Sc IT or MCA is considered equivalent to B.Tech IT and you can surely get admission in M.Tech IT by appearing in exams like GATE. Therefore, be prepared for this exam.

GATE will also allow you to get scholarship after qualification if you take admission in M.Tech IT in an AICTE approved institute.
27th July 2015, 09:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Tech(IT) after completing M.Sc(IT)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Am I eligible to do M.Tech(IT) as I am doing M.Sc in IT? Please let me know as I want to do M.Tech after my M.Sc? Please help me to know about this.
After completion of M.Sc in IT, you are eligible for M.Tech in IT but you should qualify in GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?