20th February 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?

Hi,

Can i study abroad after completing fybcom in india? please reply fast as this is really important for my future to decide on what I need to do. If am not eligible what are the other ways to follow to make sure I can study abroad? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria required to study abroad? Hoping to get the answer soon. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  2. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  3. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  4. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  5. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  8. What I should do to study abroad after completing BDS course?
  9. What do I have to do to study abroad in M.Tech after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  11. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  12. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  13. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  14. What we need to prepare to study abroad after completing 10th grade?
  15. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  16. How can I study further in Abroad after completing BCA? Courses available in Abroad for BCA student?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Abroad after completing M.Tech in India?
  18. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course? -- [New]
14th September 2016, 07:07 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Can i study abroad after completing fybcom in india? please reply fast as this is really important for my future to decide on what I need to do. If am not eligible what are the other ways to follow to make sure I can study abroad? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria required to study abroad? Hoping to get the answer soon. Thanks.

Yes, you are eligible to study in abroad after completing B.Com graduation. The Commerce graduates can study Master’s degree in Commerce or Accounts or Management (MBA). The commerce graduates can study the course in various universities across the globe. The student should clear the international English test like TOEFL or IELTS for the admission. The student should also clear GRE or GMAT for the post graduation admission, as per requirements. For the admission you can apply online to the universities or can contact the educational consultants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?