17th February 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Master of Design course being a Philosophy Honors candidate?

Hello
I am doing philosophy hons. and will be graduating next year.
am i eligible to apply for master in design.
please let me know immediately
thank you

19th February 2015, 09:15 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Master of Design course being a Philosophy Honors candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am doing philosophy hons. and will be graduating next year.
am i eligible to apply for master in design.
please let me know immediately
thank you
Sorry that you are not eligible for the Master of Design course after completing Graduation in Philosophy. Those candidates who have completed their graduation in Designing are eligible to apply for the Master of Design course. The qualifying exam must be passed from a recognized board with Designing as the main subject of study.

The admission to the course is usually offered on the basis of the marks obtained in graduation. Certain colleges carry out admission test during the selection process. Apart from this, there is an All India entrance exam named CEED conducted by IIT. Those candidates who are qualified in the entrance exam can directly attend the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?