17th February 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study M.Tech in Design?

Sir,
I want to get admission in anna university
for M.Tech in Design course...
so please tell me how can I get admission?
please tell me asap

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  2. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CSE in Anna University?
  3. How to get admission in M.Tech in Kerala? I have completed B.Tech in Anna University
  4. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  5. Qualifications required for part time M.E in Anna University? What is the admission procedure?
  6. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  7. Am I eligible to study M.Tech in Anna University if scored 36.717 marks in TANCET and 22.67 marks in GATE?
  8. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Previous years chennai Anna University question banks for VLSI design
  10. How to do MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.Tech from Anna University? Procedure and fee structure?
  11. Selection procedure of Anna university for TNEA and TNPCEE? Is there any entrance exam for admission into other colleges? Is the admission purely on the basis of cutoff marks?
  12. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  13. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  14. Should I have to pursue Training for 2 months to study Master of Design course?
  15. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  16. How to do M.E in Anna University after pursuing B.E 3rd year?
  17. Procedure to join masters degree in medical electronics in Anna University affiliate college
  18. Dates of various Architectural exams?
19th February 2015, 10:33 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study M.Tech in Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to get admission in anna university
for M.Tech in Design course...
so please tell me how can I get admission?
please tell me asap
M.Tech in Design Eligibility Criteria:

The minimum educational qualification needed for applying M. Tech in Design includes a graduation in Designing with 50% from a recognized university. Candidates who are currently in their final year of Engineering/Technology degree can also apply.

Admission is based on the marks acquired in the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) exam which is conducted by Anna University. Those candidates who are scored good marks in Anna University can get admission in M. Tech in Design.

Interested candidates should register through the official website of the Anna University. The details of the course and the application process can be collected from the official website or counter office of the Anna University.

Official website - www.annauniv.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?