17th June 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

MA in Music is possible after B.Com? How will it be to do Music course after B.com?

If I can do ma in music after bcom then will it be possible? If possible then tell me that how will it be?

29th August 2014, 11:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MA in Music is possible after B.Com? How will it be to do Music course after B.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I can do ma in music after bcom then will it be possible? If possible then tell me that how will it be?
No you are not eligible for MA in Music after B.Com course. The candidate who wants to undertake the master level course in Music has to be a graduate in music from recognized university. So, as per your educational qualification you are not eligible for MA in Music course after B.Com course.

Master of Arts (M.A) is an undergraduate course, having duration of 2 years.

M.A (Music) Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Aspirants who have finished their graduation in music can apply for the MA in music course.
  • Aspirants require a score of above 50% percent to get admittance into a college.
  • SC/ST applicants have to ensure that they possess a minimum of 45% marks in Graduation.
  • Aspirants will also required to appear in entrance exam conducted by the Institution.

Career Options After Completing B.Com:-
  • Master of Arts (M.A)
  • Master of Commerce (M.Com)
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Chartered Accountant (ICAI)
  • Company Secretary (ICSI)
15th September 2017, 09:20 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MA in Music is possible after B.Com? How will it be to do Music course after B.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for M.A in music after completing B.Com degree, because to apply for masters of arts in music minimum qualification required to apply is graduation degree in music from government recognized institute.

>> According to my opinion best option for you after B.Com is M.Com. Duration of masters in commerce is 2 years.
28th July 2020, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do b.a music after completing b.com
18th April 2022, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com but I want to do m.a in music ...
Suggest me option please ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?