30th March 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?

Hi,
I want to study B.Sc in Psychology in Distance Education. Will there be any job opportunities if I complete B.Sc in Psychology in Distance Education? Kindly tell me about the universities which providing this course in Distance Education any where in India?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  2. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  3. Detailed list of universities which offer PhD in Psychology in India?
  4. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  5. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  6. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  7. Colleges and university departments providing M.Phil in Physics?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Management Studies through Distance Education in India
  9. List of the universities that offer B.ed in distance education
  10. Is PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology acceptable in foreign universities?
  11. List of UGC recognized universities for MBA in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the universities in Bangalore offering diploma courses? I have done MBA(HR)
  13. List of universities which offers Ph.D in Education?
  14. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Education program
  15. List of colleges offering M.Tech/ME in Civil/Urban Development through distance education?
  16. Which universities of India offer M.Sc. Physics course through distance education?
  17. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  18. List of the universities offering distance education for MCA?
4th April 2015, 07:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?

There are many universities that offer B.Sc ( psychology ) course through Distance education in India.

The top universities that provide B.Sc ( psychology ) course through Distance are:
  • Alagappa University
  • Annamalai University
  • Madras University

There are many job opportunities after B.Sc in Psychology.

After completing B.Sc ( Psychology ) you can start your career with following job profiles :

• Educational Psychologists
  • Industrial Psychologists
  • Research psychologists
  • Developmental psychologists
  • Clinical Psychologists
  • Counselling Psychologists
  • Social Psychologists

As you will have graduation degree after completing B.Sc in Psychology, you can apply for job in various government department where only graduation is requires like Railways, Postal services, Police department etc.
20th April 2020, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?

What is the government jobs for only bsc psychology
20th April 2020, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the government jobs for only bsc in psychology
12th September 2020, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i am 35 years of age and have done my Bsc in interior design and masters in Marketing. I want to do psychology or archeology course through correspondence. Am i elgible for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?