1st December 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

BA general graduate can pursue B.Ed? Is it mandatory to have B.Sc degree to become a Maths Teacher?

Sir, I am a graduate with maths,economics, Hindi and English in B.A. (general). Can I apply for B.Ed? Many people are saying that if you want Maths teacher you must have B.Sc degree with B.Ed. Is this right?

Related Questions:
  1. Process to become a permanent teacher at KV? Is it mandatory to pursue B.Sc Maths or my B.E. qualification is enough to be a Maths Teacher?
  2. Is BEd mandatory to become a Teacher for Computer Science postgraduate?
  3. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.Com?
  4. Eligibility to apply in PGT and TGT recruitment for Political Science student?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get government teaching job for 12th English?
  6. Can I apply for TGT(English) having completed BSc, BEd, MEd and MA(English)? -- [New]
  7. Procedure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence without any experience?
  8. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  9. Is B.Ed compulsory to teach commerce students of 10+2 and 10+1?
  10. Eligibility to apply in TNTET for BSc & BEd(Maths) graduate?
  11. What is the difference between simple B.Sc. and B.Sc. Honours course?
  12. How to do bachelor education from Manipur University? I am doing PG in sociology from Kanpur University?
  13. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  15. What should I do to become a government teacher? I have done BCA after that I have done B.Ed in maths
  16. Is it mandatory to do B.Ed to become Private central school Teacher though I have done MSc Chemistry?
  17. Does a Post Graduate Diploma suffice to pursue an M.Phil Degree?
  18. Is it mandatory to do masters to become a trained graduate teacher in New Delhi?
1st December 2017, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BA general graduate can pursue B.Ed? Is it mandatory to have B.Sc degree to become a Maths Teacher?

If you have got B.A degree, then you can only pursue B.Ed in any arts subjects only. For maths teacher, you need to have B.Sc maths degree from a recognized university.

Getting a teachers job will depend on your qualification and performance in TET/CTET. Admission in B.Ed is through entrance exam by concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?