12th December 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should i give to get admission in MS course in Forensic Science?

Hi, i am a student of final year B.E. Biotechnology. After my graduation, i want to do MS in forensic science. Which exam do i need to give in order to get admission for MS course in forensic science?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam should i give to get admission in MS course in Forensic Science? -- [New]
  2. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  3. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  4. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
  5. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  6. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  7. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  8. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  9. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  10. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  11. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  12. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  13. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  14. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  15. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science?
  16. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  18. How to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science?
13th December 2015, 04:37 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which exam should i give to get admission in MS course in Forensic Science?

There is no particular Exam that you have to give for admission to the course of MS in Forensic Science.
You need to apply for the course of MS in Forensic Science in the University of your choice.
There will be an Examination that will be conducted by the University after which there will be an Interview. Students for the course of MS will be selected on the basis of the Interview and the Examination.
So you need to apply for the course of MS in the Universities of your choice and appear in the Examinations of those Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?