28th February 2012, 09:28 PM
shaveta mittal

Which are the correspondence courses available after BAMS? Which are the colleges?

what are the correspondence courses available after BAMS anr in which colleges?plz guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities/colleges form where I can do BAMS through correspondence?
  2. Which are the PG courses that I can choose after graduating in BAMS?
  3. How to join BAMS MD correspondence course
  4. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  6. List of colleges offering BAMS through distance education? -- [New]
  7. What is the fee structure for BAMS correspondence course
  8. Universities or colleges offering M.A correspondence courses in India?
  9. admissions for distance mode M.tech in e.c.e for 2010-11?
  10. Diploma courses that can be done after BAMS or during internship?
  11. Cutoff for BAMS, BHMS and Physiotheraphy courses in government colleges in mumbai?
  12. Government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence?
  13. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  14. Which are the PG diploma course in Gynae and OBS, Nanotechnology and Chile Care, Panchkarma, Anesthesia after BAMS? List of colleges I can get for the said courses?
  15. Diploma course after BAMS?
  16. Colleges offering MSc correspondence course? Is there any value if I do masters degree through correspondence?
  17. Can I do MBA pharmaceutical management as correspondence course after passing BAMS? What are the options available?
  18. Can only a BAMS holder without PG be taken as a lecturer in BAMS college?
21st March 2013, 06:09 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the correspondence courses available after BAMS? Which are the colleges?

Ayurvedic & Unani Tibbia College - New Delhi, Delhi
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery

Jamia Millia Islamia - New Delhi, Delhi
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics

R A Podar Ayurved Medical College - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Bachelor of Ayuvedic Medicine and Surgery

Institute Of Medical Sciences - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
Doctor of Medicine in Ayurvedic(for BAMS graduates)

Sathaye College - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Bachelor of Arts in Marathi

LES Acharya Deshabhushan Ayurvedic Medical College - Belgaum, Karnataka
B.A.M.S

Bhandara Adhyapak Mahavidyalaya
Bhandara, Maharashtra
23rd December 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the correspondence courses available after BAMS? Which are the colleges?

distance learning courses for B A M S graduate in puna
2nd July 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

After BAMS can i do MBBS for 3 and half year duration...is there any entrance exam available for that...is it possible?
22nd April 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the pg deploma courses available after bams through currespondence,and name of the institution that provide these courses
4th September 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college offering distance education in bams without entrance and age limit?
30th September 2018, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing emergency medicine for a bams graduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?