25th August 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MPhil(Continuing Education Management) in University of Madras?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in University of Madras for doing MPhil(Continuing Education Management) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Master’s from this university? Please advice me.

31st October 2018, 11:09 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MPhil(Continuing Education Management) in University of Madras?

=> The University of Madras is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

=> As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study MPhil(Continuing Education Management) in University of Madras.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Navalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?