21st July 2010, 05:19 PM
vivek23chauhan

Can I switch to other company while working in Delhi Metro after completing correspondence course in MBA? What is the job scope after doing correspondence MBA?

im presently working with delhi metro in operation department after completing my B-Tech from last 5 year. currently i have joined correspondance MBA from Icfai. can i switch to other company after my MBA.what is the job scop after correspondance Mba

25th May 2011, 01:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I switch to other company while working in Delhi Metro after completing correspondence course in MBA? What is the job scope after doing correspondence MBA?

Certainly a MBA will be an added advantage. You can start applying to other companies after you clear the course. Infact you will be due for a promotion in the company you are working with. You can apply in sites like Naukri, job alerts etc. Also regularly refer to the opportunities section in the newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?