25th August 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MPhil(Continuing Education Management) in University of Madras?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the course structure of MPhil(Continuing Education Management) course which is available in University of Madras. Can you let me know about the structure of this course. Thank you!

6th October 2018, 07:24 PM
mayank1610

Post Re: Course structure of MPhil(Continuing Education Management) in University of Madras?

Mphil in University of Madras is a one year course. It is a doctorate course.

Fees for this course is 5045 for one year.

Admission starts in the month of August for the course. It is based on the entrance exam conducted by the university.

Eligibility for the course is that a candidate must hold a Master's degree in the relevant field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?