23rd December 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of Master's in Hotel Management for BBA student?

Hello sir,
I am Debopriya Paul. I have a question about master of hotel management course. I want to know that this course is useful as i m in last year of my bba but now looking for this course. If you Can tell me the answers about my question then I will very thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary will I get after BSc HMCTT course?
  2. Which has better option between BBA and Hotel management?
  3. What is better between BBA and Hotel Management for MPC student?
  4. How can I get admission in Master of Hotel Management in Taiwan being a B.Com final year student? In which entrance exam I will have to appear?
  5. List of best institutes in India for masters in HM? I want to do Masters in Hotel Management
  6. Date of entrance exam for AIHM, Agra?
  7. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  8. Does it useful for me of doing BBA course being a Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  9. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  10. Hotel Management course from NCHM vs BBA from IP University
  11. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges which offers Master of Hotel Management course in India for B.Com graduate?
  13. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  14. Which courses can I opt after my BBA? Can I go for Hotel Management?
  15. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  16. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  17. How to do PG course in Hotel management? I am doing B.Tech from Krishna Engineering College
  18. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
24th December 2014, 06:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of Master's in Hotel Management for BBA student?

As you are BBA student, you can pursue Masters degree in Hotel Management.So you can continue higher studies pursuing MBA in Hotel Management, as you are BBA student you may get good scope after completion of MBA Master of Business Administration.Soon after completion of Master of Business Administration MBA in Hotel Management you can find employment in the following ares,

>> Spas
>> Traveling agencies
>> Five Star Hotels / Hotels
>> Resorts
>> Airlines
>> Transportation Institutions
>> Food and Beverages Industries
>> Shopping Malls
>> Hotel Management Teaching

You can become a Teacher in Hotel Management Teaching organizations, retailing organizations, you can of course find good employment in Big malls, and you can act as Trainee, Air Hostess, Flight Stewards, Assistant Manager in Organizations, Manager and many.If you are interested and Financially good, then you can even start own Restaurants.The salary for Hotel Management Graduates can be from Rs.12,000/- to Rs.35,000/- per month or sometimes more than this.As you are pursuing last year of BBA, you can definitely go for Masters Degree i.e., MBA.There are many streams or disciplines in Master of Business Administration.And as there is very good scope in Hotel Managent Sector, you can definitely pursue your Masters Degree in Hotel Management to say MBA in Hotel Management or MHM (Master of Hotel Management) Course.
5th January 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefits of Master's in Hotel Management for BBA student?

I m student of bba, also from army background can i do pg in hotel management from army institute of hotel management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?