28th April 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Hotel Management course and syllabus of the entrance test? Fee structure and qualification details?

can you please tell me of hotel managment duration syllabus fees and qulification

Related Questions:
  1. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  2. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Which are the best hotel management colleges in Visakhapatnam? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  4. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  5. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  6. What is the fee structure of the course and Hotel for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff of entrance test?
  7. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  8. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  9. Fee structure and syllabus for B.Sc in Hotel Management at Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) preferably in Hyderabad?
  10. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  11. How to join HM college after passing class 12th science under WB board?
  12. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in hotel management and what will be the fee?
  14. What is the hotel management fee structure?
  15. Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?
  16. Fee structure and required qualifications for Bachelor of Hotel Management? -- [New]
  17. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  18. Fee structure of M.Sc(Hotel Management) offered in Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
9th July 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of Hotel Management course and syllabus of the entrance test? Fee structure and qualification details?

WHAT IS THE DURATION OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT? IS IT 3YRS OR 4 YRS.. PLEASE REPLY QUICKLY
4th November 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of Hotel Management course and syllabus of the entrance test? Fee structure and qualification details?

what is duaration of hotel manajement course
6th November 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration for hotel managment course
25th April 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

which side subjects needed for hotel management course ?
7th May 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the definition of hotel management?
20th July 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

which type of que u ask in entrance test ?
22nd February 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Institute in Goa for hotel management course.
24th May 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I am a bca student and i want to know hotel management can be a good carear or not for good salary
3rd June 2013, 10:35 PM
sprint123
Junior Member+

Hello Friend

About course:
Hotel Management is a professional course which ensures in the excellence of the hotels.You will be having mainly two types in this like:

==>>BHMCT:Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
==>>DHMCT:-Diploma of Hotel Management and Catering Technology

The student in this course should have the following criteria in their mind:
==>>You should be on time delivery
==>>You should have a quick response
==>>You need to resolve the complaints of the customers

Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility for this course is:

Educational Qualifications
SSC for the DHMCT course
Intermediate for the BHMCT course

You need to have 50% in your Academics

Age limitations

maximum age limit of 22 years

Subjects:
You will be have subjects like:
==>>Front Office
==>>House Keeping
==>>Food and Beverage service
==>>Food Production

Duration of the course:

==>>3 years in both BHMCT & DHMCT
==>>18 months in both the courses
==>>6 months in both the course

Top Colleges:
List of college offering the course are:

==>>IHM ,Delhi
==>>IHM,Mumbai
==>>IHM,Chennai
==>>IHM, Banglore
==>>IHM,Kolkata
==>>Christ College,Banglore
==>>Oberoi School of Hotel management
==>>Welcomegroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration,Karnataka
==>>Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and applied Nutrition,Tamilnadu
==>>Institute of Hotel management, Catering and Nutrition, Gujarat
==>>Dr Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition, Punjab
==>>Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Uttar Pradesh
==>>International Institute of Hotel Management, West Bengal
==>>Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Kerala
==>>Institute of Hotel management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Andhra Pradesh
==>>Institute of Hotel Management, catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Madhya Pradesh
==>>Rizvi College of Hotel Management, Maharashtra

Entrance Tests:
You also have some entrance exam for this course they are:

==>>MU BHM:for admission in Manipal University

you need 10+2 qualification with atleast 50% marks and it is a two and a half year course.

==>>AI JEE:It is an entrance test for the three years B.Sc course in hotel administration and hospitality.

==>>CET:The common Entrance test which gives admission for the students in hotel management institutions.

Fee structure:
Here is PDF
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bhm-fees.pdf(184.9 KB, 360 views)
7th October 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to become chef but don't want to cook food with pork and alcohols so can I become as chef .please help
10th April 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i can job with this cours becous i am a midol class
membar so plz help me.
9th February 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fees structure of rizvi college and anjuman islam college of hotel management
1st March 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I also wants to do hotel management I'm doing diploma in mechanical but but have left my 2nd year back now what should I do
21st June 2016, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Gud mrng sir/madam,
I'm a student passed 12th with 68% and i wanted to know what'll be the minimum salary after having completed both degree and diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?