20th June 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MSc(Climate Science and Policy) in Pragyan International University?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do MSc(Climate Science and Policy) from Pragyan International University. But I don’t know about it’s benefits. So, I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

23rd June 2019, 01:18 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MSc(Climate Science and Policy) in Pragyan International University?

The duration of the course of MSc(Climate Science and Policy) in Pragyan International University is of 2 years and includes the study of advanced theoretical as well as practical knowledge in subjects like hysics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Nursing, etc.

After completion of the course, you can apply for companies like:
:-Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
:-Infosys
:-Wipro
:-GlaxoSmithKline
:-Cipla
:-Ranbaxy

The top positions offered to the freshers in any of the companies would be like:

:-Statistics
:-Speech-Language Pathology
:-Communication Sciences & Disorders
:-Physician Assistant Studies
:-Occupational Therapy
:-Biomedical Engineering (BME)
:-Computer Information Systems (CIS)
23rd June 2019, 08:33 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MSc(Climate Science and Policy) in Pragyan International University?

The benefits of studying MSc in Climate Science and Policy at Pragyan International University is that you can pursue your career in climate science in government organizations as well as in private sectors also.

Some of the employment areas are:-

Crop Survey Offices
Agriculture Departments
Climate Change Monitoring Centres
Environment Ministry
Climate Change Monitoring Centres
National Parks & Wildlife Sanctuaries

Some of the job types are:-

Senior Associate
Climate Change and Sustainability Manager
Climate Modeller
Climate Change Advisor
Assistant Project Manager
Research Associate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?