17th November 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for PG in Fisheries entrance exm of ICAR?

Respected Sir, I would like to know the syllabus of PG in Fisheries entrance exam for ICAR and also the date of examination and the type of question paper? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Master of Fisheries Science in ICAR?
  2. Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of ICAR-JRF(Fishery)? From where I will download the application form?
  3. How to prepare for the entrance exam conducted by ICAR to get admission in CIFI Mumbai to do PG in Fisheries Science
  4. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam?
  5. Last 10 years question papers of ICAR JRF in Fisheries?
  6. Eligibility to apply for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Horticulture) student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  7. Are Biochemistry graduates eligible for appearing the ICAR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION?
  8. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  9. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  10. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  11. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA entrance exam for PG courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for Fisheries course from a government college?
  13. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  14. Detailed information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  15. Qualification required and procedure for admission in B.Sc Agriculture?
  16. ICAR, JRF in Fisheries Science previous ten year question papers with solution -- [New]
  17. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  18. How many years do we have to study for BFsc course?
25th November 2016, 07:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for PG in Fisheries entrance exm of ICAR?

The syllabus for ICAR PG in Fisheries entrance examination is attached below :-
Attached Files
File Type: docx ICAR PG Fisheries Syllabus.docx(13.0 KB, 389 views)
23rd June 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for PG in Fisheries entrance exm of ICAR?

Please send me fiahery jrf previous question papers . My email - [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?