1st April 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?

I got a composite score of 616 in the February MAT 2014, what are my chances to get an admission in a good South India College for PGDM or MBA.Can you mention some colleges.

Which is better , PGDM or MBA ?

14th May 2014, 02:06 AM
Vanita21

Default Re: Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?

Its well enough. But if you are looking for best MBA / PGDM college or Bschools then I must tell you through my own experience, if you are looking for 100 % placement and with good package then it would be a great opportunity for you to take admission in Sunstone Business School which provides industry oriented education and the faculties are passed out from renowned institutes like IIT/ISB/Harvard B-schools.

The most important part is that the Sunstone Business School has a deep contact with corporate which helps the students to get placed well even before completing the MBA / PGDM program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?