1st April 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?

I got a composite score of 616 in the February MAT 2014, what are my chances to get an admission in a good South India College for PGDM or MBA.Can you mention some colleges.

Which is better , PGDM or MBA ?

14th May 2014, 03:06 AM
Vanita21

Default Re: Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?

Its well enough. But if you are looking for best MBA / PGDM college or Bschools then I must tell you through my own experience, if you are looking for 100 % placement and with good package then it would be a great opportunity for you to take admission in Sunstone Business School which provides industry oriented education and the faculties are passed out from renowned institutes like IIT/ISB/Harvard B-schools.

The most important part is that the Sunstone Business School has a deep contact with corporate which helps the students to get placed well even before completing the MBA / PGDM program.
9th April 2023, 11:53 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?

MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is one of the most popular entrance exams for admission to MBA and PGDM programs in India. The cutoff score for MAT varies from institute to institute, and it also depends on various other factors such as the number of applicants, the difficulty level of the exam, and the overall admission criteria of the institute.

A score of 616 in MAT is a good score, but it does not guarantee admission to any specific institute or program. However, it does increase your chances of getting shortlisted for further rounds of selection such as Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), and Written Ability Test (WAT).

To maximize your chances of admission, it's important to apply to multiple institutes and programs, based on your interests and preferences. You can shortlist the institutes based on their cutoff scores, reputation, curriculum, faculty, placements, location, and other factors. It's also important to prepare well for the GD-PI-WAT rounds, as they play a crucial role in the final selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?