17th January 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)

Hi,
I completed B.Sc (Botany, Zoology and Chemistry) and would like to do msc biochemistry. Pls advice how to proceed... Wants to do from UOH.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc through zoology after completing BSc through Chemistry?
  2. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  3. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Various streams from Zoology and Chemistry to join after B.Sc.?
  5. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  6. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  7. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  8. What to do after completing MSc in Zoology? I am interested in Zoology field
  9. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  10. What should I do after completing MSc? I am doing MSc zoology
  11. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
  12. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  13. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  14. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry? -- [New]
  15. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  16. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  17. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc with combination of botany, microbiology, chemistry
  18. Where can I get a job after BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Biochemistry?
19th February 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)

I was completed bsc.bzc.i would like to do msc biochemistry.can i do that ?how will be apportunities?
25th June 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)

i want study in uk i have completed bsc in chemistry which applied subject is best for me in masters?
26th June 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to do bsc but i am confuse whether i have to take bsc chemistry or microbiology
13th December 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i am styding bsc chemistry next msc bio chemistry jion panna mudiyuma?
6th March 2014, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi... sir im sanjay desai i complete bsc in botny subject. can i get study msc in microbiology??
25th May 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

hlw sir, i am sangita..doing BSc in botany..i want to know that can i do MSc in biotechnology?
19th July 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

hi sir, I have completed B.Sc. Botany. Plz suggest me shall I do MSc Biochemistry/ Chemistry or Biotechnology for better career opprtunities?
16th August 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do m.sc in biochemistry after b.sc in microbiology,biotechnology and chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?