2nd August 2018, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering course for BSc(Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics) graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. I want to take admission for Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. I would like to know that am I eligible or not to study this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Chemistry and Physics in an Open University if completed 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  2. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  3. How can i become an Astrophysicist after Diploma qualification?
  4. Minimum qualification to appear for CDAC?
  5. Maximum age limit for BPSC? What are the subject options?
  6. Am I eligible to study B.Tech chemical engineering abroad after completion of 3 years diploma in chemical engineering?
  7. Is it possible to learn B.Tech/B.E with Biology? What is the cutoff marks?
  8. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  13. Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?
  14. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  15. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  16. Best college in Mumbai to study Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Chemical Process Operations? Procedure to get admission and eligibility for it?
  17. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?
  18. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Civil Engineering for Mathematics graduate?
7th August 2018, 12:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering course for BSc(Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics) graduate?

=> Diploma in Chemical Engineering is a Diploma level Chemical Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is three years and candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, Diploma in Chemical Engineering course is not right option for you after completing B.Sc(Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics) graduate.

=> My suggestion to you is that you should go for Master of science course in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics for your bright future.

=> Or you should go for Post Graduate Diploma in Chemical Engineering course after completing graduation course. The duration of this course is one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?