24th January 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) after completing BSc(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in final year of my BSc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I want to study BTech course in Metallurgical Engineering. Kindly let me know that am I eligible to study BTech with this specialization after my BSc?

2nd February 2019, 11:18 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) after completing BSc(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)?

Bachelor of Technology in Metallurgical Engineering is an undergraduate Metallurgical Engineering course. The basic eligibility required to enter in this course is that the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) after completing BSc(Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).

There are too many jobs available to you after completing this course so you should apply for the job is given below the employment area.

1. Tata Iron and Steel Companies

2. Metallurgical & Chemical labs

3. Hardware Companies

4. Railways

5. Airlines Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?