2nd December 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How to study BSc mathematics after completion of 12th with Maths, Chemistry, Physics

How to study BSc mathematics after completion of 12th class with Maths ,chemistry,physics

17th January 2013, 04:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study BSc mathematics after completion of 12th with Maths, Chemistry, Physics

Your educational qualification is enough to join most of the B.Sc courses. Admission of eligible candidates to the course is done on the basis of merit. Marks obtained in 12th acts as the basis for admission. Application forms can be collected from the office of the institute that offers the course. Details on admission can be collected from the website of the concerned institution.
13th April 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study BSc mathematics after completion of 12th with Maths, Chemistry, Physics

Which is the best course after 12 if i want to become an income tax officer ?
24th April 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

which is one best bsc chemistry,maths what are the job opportunities for that?
31st May 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

what r the proffession we get after bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?