4th November 2016, 06:28 PM
shivaliag

Which is better among M.Tech and M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Which of them has a good salary criteria?

Respected Sir, I had just passed B.Sc with ZBC subjects. I am also preparing for NEET examination but I m unable to decide whether M.Sc (Biotech) or M.Tech is a good option? I like research work so is there any other option for getting good salary in this field? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  2. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. What degree to pursue for research in Biotechnology? Expected salary? Is it better to do M.Sc or M.Tech?
  4. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  5. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  6. Starting Salary Packages for M.Tech. Biotechnology Pass Outs?
  7. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  8. What should I do after doing MSc Biotechnology?
  9. How much is the salary in MSc Biotechnology in Gujarat?
  10. Can I go for Industrial work after M.Sc Biotechnology for good salary?
  11. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  12. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  13. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  14. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  15. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  16. How much salary can we earn if we do MSc Biotechnology from JNU and then go for further studies?
  17. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. Which is better among M.Tech and M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Which of them has a good salary criteria? -- [New]
6th January 2017, 06:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among M.Tech and M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Which of them has a good salary criteria?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned definitely, M.Tech in Biotechnology is the best stream. But in your case it's different with the subjects that you are taught. As you have passed Graduation B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) course, I strongly suggest you to pursue Master of Science (M.Sc) course after B.Sc. Yes, if you are from B.Tech background then undoubtedly M.Tech is the best course. But as you are from B.Sc background, I would strongly recommend you to go with M.Sc in Biotechnology course. You may find employment opportunities in Agricultural Firms, Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical Companies and Chemical Companies after completion of studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?