30th December 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between MBA and MCA? I have done BCA+CCNA program

which is the best mba or mca? i hv done my bca+ccna program. suggest me which field best 4 me becozi m intrested in networking+business.

31st December 2012, 11:42 AM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Which is better between MBA and MCA? I have done BCA+CCNA program

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is the best mba or mca? i hv done my bca+ccna program. suggest me which field best 4 me becozi m intrested in networking+business.
hello friend,

I will suggest you to do MBA only. because you have some knowledge in MBA by finishing bca and ccna.

in addition to this you also have interest ib business. the salary is also well enough.

so, better take MBA.

all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?