6th January 2020, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MEd admission in RPS Teacher’s Training College Patna?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MEd in RPS Teacher’s Training College Patna. Kindly help me to know how I can get admission in this college for studying this MEd course? Please tell me about the procedure of getting admission.

23rd January 2020, 09:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MEd admission in RPS Teacher’s Training College Patna?

The admission procedure to study MEd at RPS Teacher's Training College Patna is a candidate must have passed BEd/BA BEd/BSc BEd/D.El.Ed with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can take the application form from the college. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application form at the below address.

RPS Teacher's Training College
RPS Complex, New Bailey Road,
Danapur, Patna - 801503
3rd August 2022, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to secure MEd admission in RPS Teacher%u2019s Training College Patna?

I want to take admission in m.ed immediately 22 -24
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?