22nd November 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MDes(Interior and Furniture Design) students of NID Ahmedabad?

I have heard that NID Ahmedabad is offering an MDes(Interior and Furniture Design) course. I want to get admission for this course at this institute. But I don’t know whether this university provides campus placement facilities or not. Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

25th November 2020, 05:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MDes(Interior and Furniture Design) students of NID Ahmedabad?

Campus placement is quite good. They get offers from.various big companies .
It organises industry interface annually to provide meeting ground, where both employers and students can meet and employer can identify suitable candidates for recruitment.
25th November 2020, 06:37 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MDes(Interior and Furniture Design) students of NID Ahmedabad?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for MDes(Interior and Furniture Design) students of NID Ahmedabad.

Placements are good and it is really a huge event .

A lot of big companies come for the interviews.

College doesn’t provide any the internship but some companies specially comes there to take interns and their stipend varies according to the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?