22nd August 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for admission in Annamalai University for PG in psychology?

I want to apply for PG course in Psychology at Annamalai University. l have done B.Sc (botany,zoology and chemistry). I want to enroll in this session. Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for M.Phil after completing MSc in Applied Psychology from Annamalai University
  2. Can I apply for Ph.D. in government institutions after distant M.Sc. (Psychology) from Annamalai University?
  3. Can a B.Sc Psychology from Annamalai University apply for Kerala PSC exam?
  4. Annamalai BSc Psychology 2nd model question papers?
  5. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology (Social Psychology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology: Physiological Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Date of availability of forms for annamalai university?
  8. Can a commerce student become a Psychologist? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do correspondence degree in psychology in Annamalai University? I have passed Pre Degree with 2nd class
  10. Possibility to appear in NET exam for MA Psychology from Annamalai University and M.Sc Food and Nutrition from IGNOU?
  11. Which university is best between Annamali University and Madras University to pursue B.Sc in Psychology through distance Education?
  12. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology through correspondence in Siliguri
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Physics in Annamalai University?
  14. List of colleges offering Ph.D without course work?
  15. Which exam should I give to become a Psychologist and how much percentage is required in board exams? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  17. List of colleges to apply for PhD in Psychology with complete admission details?
  18. In which university to apply for M.Phil and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Psychology from open university?
23rd August 2016, 11:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for admission in Annamalai University for PG in psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PG course in Psychology at Annamalai University. l have done B.Sc (botany,zoology and chemistry). I want to enroll in this session. Please let me know.
You have done B.Sc course in Pass course, So you are not eligible for masters course in Psychology at Annamalai University.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Psychology from a recognized University are eligible for masters course in Psychology at Annamalai University.

There are no age criteria.
23rd August 2016, 07:07 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for admission in Annamalai University for PG in psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can apply for the admission in Annamalai University for M.Sc Applied Psychology. The candidates who have completed degree in any stream or equivalent examinations are eligible for this course. The course is available in distance mode. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. There is no entrance test for the admission to the course. The website link is Annamalai University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?