17th September 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for COMEDK-PGET if born and studying in Mumbai but my parents are resident of Karnataka?

Hi,
My parents are resident of Karnataka for 22 years and completed their studies in Karnataka. I am born and bought up in Mumbai and studying in Mumbai. Can I apply for COMEDK-PGET under Karnataka Domicile?

Related Questions:
  1. How can a non Indian Citizen apply for COMEDK PGET? -- [New]
  2. Application Submission Process of COMEDK PGET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I appear in COMEDK-PGET to study MCA? Syllabus of COMEDK-PGET? List of colleges offering MCA through COMEDK-PGET?
  4. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
  5. How to give Karnataka CET for medical? I was born and educated in Mumbai
  6. Will I be eligible to write KCET this year if I was born in Karnataka and have completed more than 7 years of education in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for COMEDK exam?
  7. Expected rank if scored 111 marks in COMEDK PGET?
  8. Previous year question papers of COMEDK-PGET? List of colleges which offer admission through COMEDK-PGET?
  9. How many PG medical seats are available in Karnataka? What is the distribution between PGET and COMEDK? What is the subjectwise seat availability?
  10. Seats available in COMEDK Medical PGET for other states candidate? When the online application form will be available?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in COMEDK PGET?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Karnataka Ayurveda PGET for BUMS Doctor?
  13. Can I study MD/MS if secured 120 rank in COMEDK-PGET?
  14. Will I get a seat after scoring 95 marks in COMEDK PGET?
  15. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  16. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  17. Seats allotment for non-local OC category students in Comedk PGET for MDS
  18. Can I get admission to study MS if secured 120 rank in COMEDK PGET being a General candidate?
22nd April 2018, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for COMEDK-PGET if born and studying in Mumbai but my parents are resident of Karnataka?

Yes, any Indian citizen can apply for COMEDK PGET, but in case you want reservation benefit or want admission in government colleges, then you should be a domicile of Karnataka.

If you belong to some other state, then you will be only eligible for private colleges and reservation benefit will not be there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?