27th July 2020, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for distance MA(Dance) in RBU being a Kathak and Rabindranretya holder of Bangio Sangeet Academy?

Hello friends, I am a graduate and I have completed 5 years Dance course in Kathak and Rabindranretya from Bangio Sangeet Academy. Can I apply for the MA in Dance program from RBU by distance education?

11th May 2021, 12:43 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for distance MA(Dance) in RBU being a Kathak and Rabindranretya holder of Bangio Sangeet Academy?

Yes, You can apply for distance MA(Dance) in RBU being a Kathak and Rabindranretya holder of Bangio Sangeet Academy.

You will get admission on the basis of your performance in test.

There is no need to go through any entrance or counseling procedure to get admission.
1st September 2021, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for distance MA(Dance) in RBU being a Kathak and Rabindranretya holder of Bangio Sangeet Academy?

Is it possible to do distance diploma or degree course of kathak for 8 yr girl..? As we are from Ghaziabad, UP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?