16th August 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PG in Fashion Designing after B.Tech?

I am a b.tech final year student but i want to become a fashion desingniner. So i want to apply for post graduation in fashion designing.... Can i apply for pg course in fd?

17th August 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for PG in Fashion Designing after B.Tech?

I am btech final year student from EC i want to join merchant navy. so please tell me what is the procedure? my email id is [email protected]
20th August 2014, 10:11 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for PG in Fashion Designing after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a b.tech final year student but i want to become a fashion desingniner. So i want to apply for post graduation in fashion designing.... Can i apply for pg course in fd?
Yes of course you are eligible for PG Fashion Designing course after completing B. Tech course. After completing B. Tech course you can apply for Master of Science (M.Sc) in Fashion Designing course.

Master of Science in Fashion Designing (M.Sc) is the post graduation course. The duration of the course is two years. These two years are divided into four semesters. Now a day there is good scope for Fashion Designing courses in the market.

M.Sc (Fashion Designing) Eligibility Criteria: -->> The candidate should have appeared and passed Bachelor degree or equivalent in relevant specialization or technical specialization from a recognized university. -->> Should have a minimum of 50% marks. -->> Those candidates who belong to SC / ST / PWD Candidates are required to pass only 45% Marks at Graduate Level. -->> The selection of the candidates will be based on Written test conducted by the institutions like, NIFT, NIFD, MET etc...

Best M.Sc Fashion Designing Colleges in India:-
  • NIFT (national institute of fashion technology)
  • NIFD (national institute of fashion design)
  • Wing Brother Institute Of Fashion Technology
  • Academy of fashion technology
  • MET Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?