26th August 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Designer in NASA if pursue Master's in Design? Coaching classes for CEED in Hyderabad?

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for CEED coaching centers at Hyderabad. I have completed my B.Tech in CSE. My goal is to join in NASA as a Designer, but NASA Designer means that it is an opportunity for Aerospace Engineers only as I think. I want to do Master's of Design and by this PG, I want to go NASA, if there is chance. Pleas any one find the information.

Related Questions:
  1. List of coaching classes for CEED in Hyderabad?
  2. Good coaching institutes in INDIA for postal course & crash course for CEED preparation? Common entrance examination for design?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Des through CEED? Detailed information about CEED?
  4. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Product Design through CEED? Is there negative marking allotment available in CEED?
  5. Should I have to appear in CEED to become a Designer being a 12th student?
  6. Should I try CEED entrance exam? Any opportunity in Aero Industry after Masters in Designing?
  7. Where in Hyderabad i can get GATE coaching center covering XE syllabus? What is the date of commencement of classes?
  8. Syllabus of B.F.A in ceed exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  10. Which entrance exam to pass to get into M.Des? Qualifications required? Government universities offering the course in India?
  11. Are the any coaching centers for preparation for CEED in Delhi?
  12. Preferable coaching classes for preparation of GMAT in Hyderabad? Tips for preparation?
  13. Best coaching classes for IIT JAM in Hyderabad for Mathematics
  14. Coaching classes for preparation of CEED in Bangalore?
  15. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  16. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  17. List of colleges offering admission through CEED scorecard? Syllabus of CEED?
  18. How to start my preparation for NID or CEED Entrance Exams having completed 5th semester of BE?
29th December 2017, 02:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Designer in NASA if pursue Master's in Design? Coaching classes for CEED in Hyderabad?

In order to become a Designer in NASA is not an easy task and you must have had some extraordinary skills to be eligible. Generally, candidates from with high Intelligence and extra skills are getting selected for any post to work in this organization. Make sure you have very good creativity and knowledge on several concerned fields in this era in order to get job in NASA.

Some of the best CEED coaching institutes in Hyderabad are,

>> Takshshila Institute of Professional Studies
Ph. No: 099633 38877
http://www.takshshila.net/

>> Primo Institute of Design
Ph. No: 097008 27446
http://www.primoinstituteofdesign.in/

>> MAD School
Ph. No: 088867 68868
http://www.madschool.in/

You may find employment opportunities in NASA from the below mentioned sections from time to time and check its criteria before you apply.

Click here for Careers
Section

Click here for Current NASA Opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?