17th February 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?

hello
i am looking for guidance as to where
all can i apply for a degree in M.design
(product design or industrial design).
the list of such colleges an d also the admission procedures.
the best option would be to write GATE exam or CEED.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission through CEED scorecard? Syllabus of CEED?
  2. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  3. How can I get admission to study M.Tech in Gujarat without GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  4. What options available for higher studies after B.E(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which stream should I choose after 10th to become an Interior Designer?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  7. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  8. CEED Visual Perception and Design Sensitivity Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  10. Where to apply for Degree in M.Design(Product or Industrial Design)? Admission procedure for the course?
  11. Procedure to apply for CEED?
  12. How can I study M.Tech(ECE) without GATE if completed B.Tech(EIE)?
  13. Which are the best art or design colleges around the globe? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Common Entrance Exam For Design (CEED) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  16. List of colleges to take admission in M.Tech?
  17. How may I join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering with 61% marks?
  18. Which subject should I take in year 10 if I want to be an interior designer?
4th April 2023, 03:42 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?

Here is a list of colleges in India that offer M.Design in Product Design/Industrial Design and their admission procedure:

1. National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad: Admissions are based on the NID Design Aptitude Test (DAT) and Studio Test.

2. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay: Admissions are based on the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) score followed by a Design Aptitude Test and Interview.

3. Industrial Design Centre (IDC), IIT Bombay: Admissions are based on the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) score followed by a Design Aptitude Test and Interview.

4. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi: Admissions are based on the NIFT Entrance Exam followed by a Situation Test and Interview.

5. Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Bangalore: Admissions are based on the Srishti Entrance and Aptitude Test (SEAT) followed by a Portfolio Review and Interview.

6. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi: Admissions are based on the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) score followed by a Design Aptitude Test and Interview.

7. MIT Institute of Design, Pune: Admissions are based on the MIT Entrance Exam followed by a Portfolio Review and Interview.

8. Department of Design, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati: Admissions are based on the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) score followed by a Design Aptitude Test and Interview.

For admission to M.Design in Product Design/Industrial Design, the preferred entrance exam is CEED. However, some institutes also accept GATE scores, but it is always advisable to check the institute's admission criteria before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?