26th August 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in TANCET(EEE) to study in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai? Suitable books and tips for preparation?

Hi,
As I am going to write TANCET for EEE department, I request you to please provide me some tips to get good score in the exam. Please tell me the TANCET score needed to get admission in Thiagarajar College of Engineering Madurai. Also provide me some important books for TANCET EEE department.

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable History books and tips to prepare for UGC-NET? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  2. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  3. Will I get a seat in SAP Anna University or Madhurai college after scoring 300 cutoff?
  4. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. List of good colleges to study MBA around Madurai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a seat in Thiagarajar after scoring 26 marks in TANCET?
  7. Cutoff marks required to qualify in Andhra Pradesh PGCET? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. Required marks and procedure for lateral entry students?
  9. Minimum marks required to qualify in IBPS PO exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  10. Cutoff marks required to qualify in CDS OTA? Suitable books for preparation?
  11. How should I score 99% in exams?
  12. Cutoff marks required in MAT to get admission in a reputed college in India? Tips for preparation?
  13. Examination date, cutoff marks required and suitable books to prepare for COMEDK-MDS?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to study B.Arch in Bengal Engineering College?
  15. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for CLAT? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  16. Minimum cutoff marks required in GATE exam to join Thiyagaraj college in Madhurai
  17. Recommended books for preparation of SBI Clerk exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  18. Suitable books and tips for preparation of HAL(Electronics & Communication) written exam?
29th December 2017, 01:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in TANCET(EEE) to study in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai? Suitable books and tips for preparation?

Cutoff Marks required to get seat in Thiagarajar College of Engineering:

Cutoff marks in TANCET Entrance Examination is generally varies from college to college and the cutoff mark to get admission in this college is,

Cutoff -> around 36 for Open Category candidates

<> I suggest you to solve as many model or previous papers as you can in order to gain good confidence over the difficulty level of the questions that are being asked.

Some of the suitable books for TANCET in Electrical Engineering stream are,

>> TANCET M.E Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering by Sura's Win Win

>> TANCET M.E Entrance - Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering by M.Preshnave

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?