8th October 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with MTech(Digital Electronics) Degree of Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I do MTech(Digital Electronics) from Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College then I have any chance to become a Professor or not? I want to become a Professor. Please let me know that it can be possible or not? Thank you!

15th October 2018, 12:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with MTech(Digital Electronics) Degree of Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College?

=> M.Tech. Digital Electronics or Master of Technology in Digital Electronics is a postgraduate Electronics programme.

=> As per my knowledge, yes, you can become a Professor with MTech(Digital Electronics) Degree of Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College.

OTHER BEST OPTION FOR YOU

=> Technical Director

=> Field Test Engineer

=> Senior Sales Manager

=> Network Planning Engineer

=> Service Engineer

=> Customer Support Engineer
15th October 2018, 06:44 AM
isha1203

Smile Re: Can I become a Professor with MTech(Digital Electronics) Degree of Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College?

Yes, having a master's degree will help you in becoming a professor. After completing your master's, you can try in simple colleges. They will hire you as assistant professor to teach degree students. Kindly don't go for high reputed colleges, as they require P.h.d holders for professors.
15th October 2018, 07:05 PM
mayank1610

Post Re: Can I become a Professor with MTech(Digital Electronics) Degree of Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College?

Yes, you can. You can teach Btech students easily. Search for the colleges that are at medium level and not top level. They will give a chance to a fresher to teach.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?