8th October 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Digital Electronics) in Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College?

Hello everyone, I want to do MTech(Digital Electronics) from Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

13th October 2018, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Digital Electronics) in Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do MTech(Digital Electronics) from Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology offers the MTech Digital Communication course. Candidates who have passed BE/BTech in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks are eligible to study MTech Digital Communication course at the B.T. Kumaon Institute of Technology. Candidates with a valid GATE Score are preferred for the MTech Digital Communication admission in the B.T. Kumaon Institute of Technology. However, in case of non availability of GATE qualified candidates, Non-GATE candidates can be admitted through the merit of written test. K.T. Kumaon Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here
14th October 2018, 04:24 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Digital Electronics) in Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College?

Eligibility to study M.Tech (Digital Electronics) in Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree (B.E/B.Tech) or equivalent with at least 55% aggregate from a reputed university.

Entrance examination accepted - GATE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?