8th October 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MTech(Digital Electronics) in Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College for doing MTech(Digital Electronics) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Master’s from this institute? Please advice me.

14th October 2018, 11:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MTech(Digital Electronics) in Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College?

Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study M.Tech(Digital Electronics) in Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Dwarahat, Almora, Uttarakhand, 263653
15th October 2018, 02:39 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Is it beneficial to study MTech(Digital Electronics) in Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College?

Bipin chandra Tripathu Kumaon Engineering college is affiliated Uttarakhand Technical University.

The infrastructure of the college is good, as well as the teaching faculty are very good and helpful.

The thing which lacks in the college is good placement opportunities.

So, keeping this in mind you can decide whether to join or not.
15th October 2018, 06:23 PM
mayank1610

Post Re: Is it beneficial to study MTech(Digital Electronics) in Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College?

The fees of the college is average, not much expensive.

The teaching faculty is of sound quality.

The admission process is easy, only through the eligibility criteria.

If you want an average college, you can go ahead with this college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?