7th November 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor through MSc(Geography) course of Banaras Hindu University?

Hi everyone, I am getting admission in Banaras Hindu University for pursuing MSc(Geography). I want to become a Professor in future. So, I want to know after completing my MSc course from this University, I can become a Professor?

10th November 2019, 02:53 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor through MSc(Geography) course of Banaras Hindu University?

Yes, you can certainly apply to become professor in Master of Science (Geography) in Banaras Hindu University. However, you must have qualified National Eligibility Test.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Science (Geography) in Banaras Hindu University is Bachelor of science or Bachelor of science in Geography passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

You can check the website http://bhuonline.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?