26th February 2016, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Sc. course in Banaras Hindu University?

I want to get admission in the B.Sc. course after complete my 12th. I wish to get admission in the Banaras Hindu University for studying this course. So kindly tell me the procedure to get admission there?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.A.(English) course in Banaras Hindu University?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Can I get a seat in Banaras Hindu University with 178 rank in GPAT 2016?
  4. Information regarding PG diploma courses?
  5. Procedure to get admission through online for 11th standard in Banaras Hindu Girls school?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University
  7. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.Phil(Hindi) course in Banaras Hindu University?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  9. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  10. Ph.D in Media studies from IIMC and Banaras Hindu? Date of forms?
  11. Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course at Banaras Hindu University? Last date of form submission?
  13. Is B.Com (Honours) a good course to study from Banaras Hindu University?
  14. Date of BHU B.Sc examination 2016?
  15. How to get admission to study M.Sc(Physics) in Banaras Hindu University?
  16. Does Banaras Hindu University offer M.A. in Astrology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?
  17. Date of sale of 11th class admission form of Banaras Hindu University -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Banaras Hindu University offers B.Ed course? Should I have to appear in entrance exam to get admission?
26th February 2016, 02:25 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Sc. course in Banaras Hindu University?

BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ) is among India's best university. The admission in university is through entrance examination.

The entrance examination is conducted by university for admission in different course through UET.

So, to get admission in course, you have to appear for entrance examination and qualify in entrance examination to get admission. The application for examination is available now.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.bhuonline.in.
26th February 2016, 11:04 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Sc. course in Banaras Hindu University?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Science course in BHU after 10+2 from any recognised board.

The admission in university through entrance examination and hence, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission.

The eligibility to get admission in science stream is candidate must have passed 10+2 from science stream. To get more information about eligibility to appear for entrance examination visit at official website www.bhuonline.in
28th February 2016, 09:29 PM
OnePlus

Bananas Hindu University(BHU) conduct Undergraduate Entrance Test each year.
You are eligible to take admissionin BHU for B.Sc. A candidate must be 12th passed with science stream along with maths is eligible to take admission in BHU.

You are required to pass the entrance exam conduct by BHU toh take admission.
Firstly you need to fill online application form and after that the test will be conduct. You can download your admit card from their official website after filling the form completely.
The official website of BHU is www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?