27th August 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc in Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

Kendriya viswavadhyalaya is it approved for doing any pg courses or MSc psycologyby ugc or ceentral recognised¿?
Tamilnadu please any body help me?
One more qn? And after Bsc microbiology. Am i eligible for MSc in psycology

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  2. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology and Molecular Genetics after passing BSc in Zoology, Psychology and Geography?
  3. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  5. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  6. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  8. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  9. Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  10. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  12. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  13. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  15. Can I go for MSc Human Anatomy after completing BSc Microbiology?
  16. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  17. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  18. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
28th August 2016, 11:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for M.Sc in psychology after completion of your B.Sc in Microbiology as there is no such provision for it. You can however opt for M.Sc in Microbiology from any recognized University and continue with your studies further.
28th August 2016, 11:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kendriya viswavadhyalaya is it approved for doing any pg courses or MSc psycologyby ugc or ceentral recognised¿?
Tamilnadu please any body help me?
One more qn? And after Bsc microbiology. Am i eligible for MSc in psycology
Since, Microbiology is a part of medical science degree, so you are definitely eligible to study M.Sc in Physiology course. Candidate who have completed their Graduation in Psychology or its relevant specialization are definitely eligible for M.Sc in Psychology course. The candidate require to score more than 55% of marks at Graduation level. The candidate will also need to appear in the admission test.
7th March 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc microbiology . I want to go further studies in psychology . can I have the eligibility to study that. Please give me a suggestion .
21st March 2017, 10:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

You have completed B.Sc degree in Microbiology so you can't do M.Sc in Psychology course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Psychology from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc degree in Psychology course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
17th January 2021, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i do ma psychology after bsc Microbiology
2nd October 2021, 12:17 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

No, if you have done B.Sc in Psychology or B.Sc Home Science and B.A.Philosophy after that you can do M.Sc in Psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?