8th March 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

How can I teach B.Sc(Zoology) in any college if pursuing B.Ed and completed M.Sc(Zoology)?

Hello
I have done M.Sc Zoology from a college in Dhanbad. I am having full time degree in B.Sc Zoology and M.Sc. Currently, I am teaching in a school in Dhanbad. I am about to finish my B.ED soon. With view of career, I am planning to teach B.Sc (Zoology) in a college. What I have to do for this?

28th March 2015, 12:13 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I teach B.Sc(Zoology) in any college if pursuing B.Ed and completed M.Sc(Zoology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have done M.Sc Zoology from a college in Dhanbad. I am having full time degree in B.Sc Zoology and M.Sc. Currently, I am teaching in a school in Dhanbad. I am about to finish my B.ED soon. With view of career, I am planning to teach B.Sc (Zoology) in a college. What I have to do for this?
Nice to see that you are planning to Teach in B.Sc (Zoology) in a College. But, you are not eligible to B.Sc Zoology at College level. You need to complete CSIR NET entrance exam to be eligible for Lecturer job at College level. However, being a B.Ed student, you can get Teacher job in Higher Secondary school as a Science Teacher.
30th January 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I teach B.Sc(Zoology) in any college if pursuing B.Ed and completed M.Sc(Zoology)?

after completing BSC can i do certificate to be a teacher of scie? And how can i fether my studies to work at labolatries
31st January 2016, 01:58 PM
kantraman

As you have completed m.sc( zoology) and pursuing B.Ed and interested to teach B.Sc( zoology).Then it is essential to qualify NET/SLET exam for teaching B.Sc zoology students.
26th February 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc zoology but I think I should complete the b.ed that is correct way?
10th February 2021, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification of zoology lecturer .How many digeree complet of zoology lecturer. The Name of the digerees. How many years of digeree completed. all amount of digeree fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?