15th December 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do master degree in Civil after B.E. in Electronics & Communication?

I had completed b.e. in electronic and communication and i want to master degree in civil. Can i do master degree in civil?

11th January 2014, 06:10 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do master degree in Civil after B.E. in Electronics & Communication?

Sorry, this is not possible to apply for the civil in masters after B.E. in Electronics and Communication. This course is also good and it has good scope also.
For the master degree it is important to have graduation in that subject which you want to opt in masters.

As you have done B.E. in electronics and communication so you are not eligible to apply for masters in civil.

There are many scopes in Electronics and communication so why should you want to change your subject. So, you should do M.tech in E&C and i think it is best for you and for your career.

After that you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to the E&C field.And there are so many companies related to this field. some companies are given below:
Emphasis
Tech. Mahindra
BSNL
MTNL
Infosys

And there are also many other companies in which you can apply for the job after the M.Tech. And to getting admission in M. Tech in best college you have to apply for the GATE exam.

And if you will get good marks in GATE exam then it will be easy to get good and reputed college. And it is best to do masters from the reputed college and after that you may get job through the campus placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?