29th July 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering

i have completed my bachelor degree in electronics and communication engineering.i am having a cgpa of 7.is it possible to do master degree in automobile in germany??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  2. Master degree in Automobile engineering is possible after Electronics & Communication?
  3. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  5. Which course can I opt for Higher Education after completion of Diploma having not interested to join BE or B.Tech?
  6. PG Diploma in Mechatronics possible after Diploma in Mechanical?
  7. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany? -- [New]
  8. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  9. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Joining masters degree in Journalism? What is the eligibility criteria? I am doing my Bachelor degree in communication engineering
  11. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  12. Any course or diploma which is equivalent to graduation?
  13. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  14. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  15. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  16. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  17. Is Kempten University reputed one in Germany? Rank of Kempten University?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? What will be the minimum percentage of bachelor degree
13th September 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering

is it possible that i can do my masters in automobile field after doing bachelors in aerospace engineering
6th October 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering

is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?