21st November 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Master in Veterinary Science after B.Pharma?

I have done b pharma and want to do master in veterinary science can i do it? Someone tell me that can i do master in vetrinary science after completing my b.pharmacy?

21st November 2014, 11:49 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do Master in Veterinary Science after B.Pharma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done b pharma and want to do master in veterinary science can i do it? Someone tell me that can i do master in vetrinary science after completing my b.pharmacy?
No, sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.Sc Veterinary sciecne after graduation. You need to complete Graduation in Veterinary and Animal Sciences to be eligible for M.Sc Veterinary Science. However, you can apply for M.Pharmacy course after B.Pharma.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Applicants possessing a BV.Sc / BV.Sc in Veterinary and Animal Sciences from a recogniezd university can apply. The applicant need to secure at least 50% at graduation level.

The admission for this course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
9th May 2017, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Is B.pharmacy degree as eligible qualification for working as a veterinary pharmacist or not??
1st February 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i opt any Diploma courses in veterinary sciences after completion of M.Pharmacy? Can anyone suggests the institutes in India that are providing the diploma courses in veterinary sciences ?
5th October 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do veterinary course after b.pharmacy ?How many years will take to finish the course ?
5th January 2020, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bachelor of veterinary medicine after my bachelor of pharmacy degree ?
10th August 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I open a veterinary pharmacy outlet after b pharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?