21st December 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D in business administration after completing B.Com and B.Ed?

I want to do phd in business administration and I have done bcom and bed, is it possible? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Business administration without completion of MBA?
  2. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  3. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing MBA in International Business
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD being a PG Diploma holder in Business Administration?
  6. Which is more preferable in MBA either Business administration or Management? I'm studying MBA in Business administration
  7. Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics?
  8. Is MBA correspondence from National University recognized?
  9. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D being a candidate having completed BE in CSE and MBA in HR?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Business Administration? How to initiate the enrollment?
  12. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  14. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  16. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  17. Which are the good colleges of B.Ed in India? When are the entrance exams for it? Is it good to do B.Ed after B.Com?
  18. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
22nd December 2015, 10:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in business administration after completing B.Com and B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do phd in business administration and I have done bcom and bed, is it possible? I am looking for a quick response from your side.
You have completed B.Com and B.Ed so you are not eligible for Ph.D course business administration. So you can do now MBA course. Aftr completion of MBA course, you are eligible to do Ph.D in business administration.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?