25th August 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCS after BCA without Maths?

Please do tell me that can i do mcs after completing (B. c. a i have completed 12 but without maths). I am bit confused due to not having maths in my +2

31st August 2014, 03:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCS after BCA without Maths?

Every University has different criteria for admission into MCA course. But i think Maths is required everywhere, if you want to take admission into MCA course. Either you must have studied Maths in 10+2 or in Graduation.

Hence, it will be very difficult to get admission into MCA in a good University, if you haven't studied Maths in 10+2. You can opt for other courses as you don't have the required qualification for MCA for getting admission into top Universities.

It is clear that if you don't get admission into good MCA college, then there is no point in getting that degree. If you can get job on the basis of your BCS degree, then that will be a better option for you. Hence, you must apply for job and don't go for further studies.

MCA is considered equal to software engineering and without Maths one can't becoming a software engineer. Hence, Maths is absolutely essential subject for MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?