5th July 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA(Software Systems) after completing BCA(H)?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MCA in Software Systems as I am a student of BCA(H) so I will be able to do this MCA(Software Systems)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

7th July 2018, 04:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA(Software Systems) after completing BCA(H)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MCA in Software Systems as I am a student of BCA(H) so I will be able to do this MCA(Software Systems)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can do MCA (Software Systems) after completion of BCA (H) course. Eligibility to study MCA is a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate with mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2. Duration of the course is two years. Admission to the MCA (Software Systems) is done through an entrance examination conducted by the university. Therefore, you can study MCA (Software Systems) after completion of BCA (H).
7th July 2018, 04:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After BCA, you can definitely apply for MCA. You have to score 50% marks in BCA for this. You need to attend entrance examination conducted by various Universities or that are conducted at National or State level so as to get selection for this course. You need to successfully clear this exam so as to get admission for this course. You can apply for BCA in a reputed colleges if you have good score in the entrance examination.
7th July 2018, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue MCA in software systems surely, if you have got BCA (H) degree from a recognized university. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Different university has a different criteria for admission. Some will ask for 50% marks in degree and some ask for 60% marks to become eligible for entrance exam.
8th July 2018, 07:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue MCA in Software Systems:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue MCA in Software Systems.

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline generally in order to be eligible.

>> In general, the minimum percentage required is 45% marks for General and OBC category candidates and 40% in case of SC/ ST category candidates.

>> Most of the colleges, conduct their own entrance examination for getting admission into this course.

>> Yes, you are eligible to pursue MCA in Software Systems after successful completion of BCA (H) course as far as my best knowledge is concerned.
9th July 2018, 04:05 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Yes, why not. You can do MCA (Software Systems) after completing your BCA (Honors).

Eligibility to study MCA (Software Systems) are:-
Applicants must have completed Bachelor's degree in any stream with 50% marks.
9th July 2018, 08:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 45% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible to pursue MCA in Software Systems course.

As you are a student if BCA (H), so after completing the course, you can definitely apply for MCA in Software Systems course. Some institutes conduct an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates and some select on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?