19th May 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I do ME(Embedded System Technologies) after completing BE(ECE) course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do ME(Embedded System Technologies) as I am a student of BE(ECE), so I will be able to do this ME(Embedded System Technologies)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd May 2019, 12:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ME(Embedded System Technologies) after completing BE(ECE) course?

Yes, you can do ME(Embedded System Technologies) after completing BE(ECE) course. Candidates who have obtained a BE/B.Tech degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science/Information Technology/ Instrumentation or other branches related to Electronics can pursue ME(Embedded System Technologies).
Duration of ME(Embedded System Technologies) is 2 years, comprises of 4 semesters. Admission into this program is done through entrance exams on the basis of merit.
23rd May 2019, 01:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ME(Embedded System Technologies) after completing BE(ECE) course?

Yes, you can certainly apply for M.E in Embedded System Technologies after completing BE(ECE) course.

The admission to the ME(Embedded System Technologies) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad is through admission test conducted by the university itself.

You can visit the website http://online.uceou.edu/ptpg/ for application process.
23rd May 2019, 05:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do ME(Embedded System Technologies) as I am a student of BE(ECE), so I will be able to do this ME(Embedded System Technologies)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can pursue ME (Embedded System Technologies) or (Embedded Systems and VLSI Design) course after completion of BE (ECE) course. Those candidates who have passed BE or BTech or its equivalent examination in Electronics or Electrical or ECE or Electronics and Instrumentation or Electronics and Telecommunication from a recognized university are eligible to study the ME (Embedded System Technologies) or (Embedded Systems and VLSI Design) course. Therefore, you can study ME (Embedded System Technologies) or (Embedded Systems and VLSI Design) course after completion of BE (ECE) course.
23rd May 2019, 07:47 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,you can do ME(Embedded System Technologies) after completing BE(ECE) course.You can also go for the following course :-

Communication & IT.

Embedded Systems.

Robotics.

Wireless Communication.

VLSI System Design.
23rd May 2019, 11:39 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can study ME in Embedded System Technologies after completing BE in Electronics & Communication Engineering. Interested candidate must complete BE or B.Tech in Electronics/Electrical/ECE /Electronics and Instrumentation/Electronics and Telecommunication from a recognized university. As per the eligibility criteria the ME in Embedded System Technologies your definitely eligible to apply.
24th May 2019, 12:15 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> M.E. Embedded System Technologies or Master of Engineering in Embedded System Technologies is a postgraduate Embedded Systems course.

=> Yes, you can do ME(Embedded System Technologies) after completing BE(ECE) course.

=> The basic eligibility required to get admission in ME(Embedded System Technologies) is the candidate should have passed B.E./B.Tech. or any other equivalent with at least 50% from a recognized university.

=> The duration of Master of Engineering in Embedded System Technologies is two years.
24th May 2019, 12:19 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

I am giving you the eligibility criteria to study ME in Embedded System Technologies.

==> Candidate must have done a bachelor's degree BE/BTech or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

==> Some of the reputed universities and colleges conduct the entrance examination for admission in this postgraduate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?