19th April 2016, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a System Engineer in HCL Technologies?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I just want to know the eligibility criteria to join HCL Technologies as a System Engineer. Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Latest placement papers for preparation of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for System Engineer post
  2. Starting salary of Software Engineers in HCL Technologies?
  3. Detailed information about Training process of HCL Technologies for Engineers?
  4. How can I join HCL Technologies for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  5. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  6. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(EE) graduate? Eligibility to get job?
  7. Salary package of a Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?
  8. Am I eligible for TAC Engineer post in Telesonic Networks Ltd. being a Network Engineer in HCL Technologies?
  9. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. Job profile and salary of Senior Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?
  11. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
  12. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  13. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  14. What are various job opportunities after completion of MCA?
  15. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  16. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  17. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for a candidate with 56% in 10th and 80% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. HCL Technologies paper and tips for preparation
20th April 2016, 11:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a System Engineer in HCL Technologies?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become a System Engineer in HCL Technologies:

The minimum educational Qualification required for the post of System Engineer in HCL Technologies is "B.E/ B.Tech" from a recognized university in any discipline. Candidates from B.Sc background are also eligible to become a System Engineer post. If you have completed the above qualification in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?