2nd September 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

How to do MSc Embedded system after completing B.E ECE with 66%

Sir/Mam,
I have completed my BE-ECE with 66%. Now i would like to do MSC-Embedded Systems. Is that good for me? Is there any better option than embedded systems? And also please tell me about Essex University in UK?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  2. Companies in Chennai offering Embedded System based job for B.E.(ECE) candidate? -- [New]
  3. Should I do a job or any other course after completing degree in ECE? Details of the embedded system courses? Institutes in Pune?
  4. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  5. Which is better between Embedded System and Java? I have completed B.E ECE
  6. Should I do embedded system after completing B.E ECE? Is it good to join with CPP Soft Solution?
  7. Information about Embedded System?
  8. How to get jobs in embedded system after completing MSc Electronics?
  9. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  10. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  11. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  12. Which is the best consultancy for jobs for freshers of Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I find a job in India after doing M.Sc in embedded system from UK?
  14. What is better between embedded course and telecom course
  15. How to do summer training in Embedded System? I am doing B.Tech ECE field
  16. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  17. Should I do embedded system course along with my engineering in ECE stream for better job prospective?
  18. Which coding language (.net or embedded system) will be best to continue with, for a person having experience in C# ?
29th April 2017, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc Embedded system after completing B.E ECE with 66%

Will the BSC Electronics Completed candidates are eligible to ME Embedded Systems, If not any other MSC courses on Embedded Systems for BSC Candidates.
1st July 2022, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc Embedded system after completing B.E ECE with 66%

Which SAP course is related to Embedded system?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?